Thursday, October 11, 2012

What? Where? When?

Sigh...  I really want to keep up with this blog :) but sometimes life just gets in the way. 

We did a full body cleanse following the cleanse plan in the Cancer Battle Plan Sourcebook.  I chose this cleanse because I had done it before.  My husband even did it which surprised me (the cleanse involves coffee enemas.  Don't tell him I shared that bit of information.  LOL).   We also went on a yeast free diet and we have been doing acupuncture.

HOWEVER, neither of us have done very well for the last 6 weeks.  Life has just been too crazy.  And yes the dreaded S word, sugar, has crept back into our lives.  So, now I'm looking into doing a 1 - 3 day cleanse to clean out any damage we have done over the last 6 weeks and get up back on plan.

I have been successful in removing most of the gluten from my diet.  Removing gluten helped remove 20 lbs from my body :)  Yeah!  Though I still have a ways to go to be average weight, 40 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment